Former National Basketball Players Association Executive Director Billy Hunter sued the union, its president and his publicist, alleging that they engaged in secret negotiations with team owners to end the 2011 lockout.
National Basketball Association Commissioner David Stern and a group of suitors assembled by Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson will try to persuade the Maloof family to complete a sale of the Kings within the next few days.
Employees at McKee Lumber Co. in Corsicana, Texas, were discussing last month’s deadly blast at a fertilizer plant 50 miles away one recent morning when talk turned to their neighbor: El Dorado Chemical Co.
The New York Knicks are on the brink of National Basketball Association playoff elimination after a 93-82 loss at Indiana, while the San Antonio Spurs are one win from a spot in the Western Conference finals.
The Golden State Warriors pulled away from the San Antonio Spurs for a 97-87 overtime win that tied their National Basketball Association Western Conference semifinal playoff series at two games apiece.
In Oklahoma City, 40 percent of the population rents and the remaining 60 percent are homeowners. And in the past year the Oklahoma City real estate market has seen an 1.0 percent increase in value, with a median sales price of $128,400, according to Zillow.