Sony Corp.’s PlayStation 4 outsold Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One game console in the U.S. in March, holding the lead for a third month, as its rival tempted consumers with discounts and a popular new game.
General Motors Co. doesn’t have to tell car owners they should park the 2.59 million vehicles it recalled over faulty ignition switches, a federal judge ruled, rejecting a bid for what would’ve been an unprecedented order.
Joe Arpaio, the sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, who was found to have violated the constitutional rights of Latinos, was told by a federal judge to stop misinforming his deputies about the court’s rulings.
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru, which added more U.S. market share than any international carmaker last year, is pushing ahead with U.S. expansion plans as it awaits a Toyota Motor Corp. decision on whether to keep using its Indiana plant to build Camrys.
Walt Disney Co. executives said consumers who listen to ESPN radio and interact with the sports channel’s websites spend triple the amount of time with the company as those who just watch the TV network.
While Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus lost its title as the top U.S. luxury line in 2011, there’s a silver lining: U.S. growth and a favorable exchange rate are taking Lexus back to its mid-2000s profit peak, the brand’s U.S. chief said.
Toyota Motor Corp.’s Scion line, a U.S. experiment intended to win over young buyers with idiosyncratic designs and low prices, will overhaul its lineup amid fading sales as the brand reaches adolescence.
In "Tuesday Night Fever," Loot took you on the standard city-guide clubbing tour of New York. Here, we take a different kind of tour, with one of Manhattan's "Black Card promoters," to see how the nightlife elite roll.
In Los Angeles, 61 percent of the population rents and the remaining 39 percent are homeowners. And in the past year the Los Angeles real estate market has seen an 17.3 percent increase in value, with a median sales price of $505,000, according to Zillow.